Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Would You Like to See Our House?

Everyone has been asking about the house so I thought I'd walk around with my camera & try to "show you around" a bit. I started in the back of the house with some of my favorite spaces. The first area you see is where we will school, it is the front part of the playroom which is the middle picture here. I also left my laundry door open, because I LOVE my large laundry room. The picture on the right is our shed in our backyard. One side is for tools but the other side the kids have claimed as a club house. We even let them spray paint some of the walls in it.


Next you see a room that looks nicer & that is on purpose. Since we now have a playroom, our living room with the fire place is mostly for adults. The kids do quite activities in there which is fine cause quite is usually clean. This is the front of the house & the dining area that you see connects the front & back living rooms. I will post the kitchen, bedrooms & our marvelous front yard next. We truly love our home & so do the kids.

No comments: