Saturday, August 1, 2009

Now and then

Hello everyone! It has been quite some time since we have last updated, so sorry for that. I actually hadn't thought about it until I got my pictures finally printed from the last year and a half (yes I am behind on a few things)and noticed how MUCH Georgia had grown since we have moved to Indiana. They all have grown some and changed a bit to, they are quite wonderful to be around and maturing more each day. But let me show you these pictures with Georgia in them. Just a little over a year ago she was hardly talking, sooo different socially and about 10 inches shorter! We all have changed and grown this year. This has been a lesson filled year for all of us and I am so thankful for it. It has been difficult, but not unbearable. And in it has been sprinkled many triumphs! Thank you Lord for such a year (summer to summer)!! It is surely ALWAYS an interesting life we lead!








No comments: