Saturday, March 8, 2008

Our Snowy Saturday

Hey...for those of you in Northern states, this won't sound like a big deal. However, we got about 4 inches of snow last night, and we immediately went out in it. The boys and I went on an "adventure" through the woodsy area behind our house. We scaled snowy hills, and, since we have no sled, used large snowy hills as slides. After about five trips down, we were all frosty on the backside. On the way back, we ran into Susan, who had brought the girls out.



Emma didn't want to go in, so she and I went on a 3-year-old version of adventure. That basically means...we walked around. Then, we came to the hill next to our house. Once at the top, I asked Emilie if she wanted to slide down, and with a bright red nose and bright red cheeks, she looked up at me and said, "YES!" So, I got down on my belly, she climbed on my back, and off we went...



No comments: